There are terms and conditions to using Wrytr.
First, if what you post either a challenge or a response to a challenge – appears to be spam, it will be deleted by the administrator. If you respond to someone’s challenge, and they don’t like what they see, they can delete it instantly. We are on the lookout always, and smash that stuff like how it went down in this scene from Collateral. The theme music will play in our heads as we tidy the garden. If you think something has been removed in error, contact us, and let us know and we’ll take a look.
To use, Wrytr, you have to be a legitimate user and not engaging in the app for spam, junk content, or anything else. We don’t have much resources to keep this clean and cool, so be cool. If you love being not cool, there plenty of places to do that, so go there and have fun!
Wrytr respects your privacy. We solely use the contact information you voluntarily provide to respond to your requests. We collect no personal information about you when you visit this website or use the web application unless you choose to provide that information by submitting the pledge. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan such information to any third party.
- Users must agree to the terms of the agreement before using the service.
- Users must be at least 13 years old to use Wrytr.
- Users under 18 must have their guardian or parents’ permission to use the service.
- Anyone who uses Wrytr is automatically assumed to have agreed to its terms and conditions.
- Your account may be terminated at any time. Be cool. Please.
Wrytr owns and operates this website and web application. We recognize visitors may be concerned about the information they provide to us. Our Privacy Statement is intended to address those concerns, is subject to change, and may be updated without notice.
Wrytr uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of its online visitors. We do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. Visitors to this website are not required to register or provide any information in order to view the content posted on this website.
Personally identifiable information knowingly and voluntarily provided by visitors is used solely by Wrytr or other entities involved in the operation of this site for internal use only.
Personally identifiable information is not shared with or sold to a third party unless (i) the person submitting the information authorizes us to share it; (ii) sharing the information is a necessary operation of the site, such as the processing of credit card transactions; or (iii) when required by law.
Wrytr is not responsible for the data collection practices or use practices of third parties that process online credit card transactions.
The following are guidelines for user registration and account management.
- You can create an account using your email address, a Google, Facebook or Apple Account.
- User credentials should always be kept confidential.
- Users are responsible for keeping their usernames and passwords safe from others.
- Users need to contact us immediately if their credentials get stolen, or they believe someone has gained unauthorized access to accounts.
Prohibited Activities / Restrictions
- Removing or changing any trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property notice
- Using any other user’s username or password
- Posting user content or registering usernames that are abusive, pornographic, offensive, obscene, discriminatory, or advocate violence
- Using Wrytr for illegal activities
- Using the service to expose proprietary or confidential information of a third party or yourself that’s not intended to be shown to the world
- Copying or importing files that you don’t have the legal rights to copy or import
- Scraping or crawling, whether by automated means or manually, to access, view, and collect information
- Reverse-engineering, dissembling, decompiling, modifying, or creating derivative works unless this restriction is specifically prohibited by applicable law
First and foremost: You retain ownership of your submitted materials, but by submitting them to us, you are giving us the right to use them.
By submitting your written material, you represent and warrant that: (a) it is your original work and is not copied; (b) does not violate the rights of any third party; (c) does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use; and (d) is not in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
By submitting to Wrytr you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use the Work as described herein as well as to host, store, transfer, display, reproduce, and distribute the Work. Further, you grant us permission to edit and/or modify the Work. You give us permission to publish the Work in any and all media, either print or digital, including but not limited to the wrytr.com website, as well as all social media accounts including, but not limited to Instagram. We may use the Work for our own promotional and marketing purposes, or as part of third-party promotional use, and you hereby certify that Wrytr is not required to make any payment to you or any third party for any such promotional use.
When you submit the Work to us, you agree to provide us with the requested credit information, and Wrytr agrees to include the credit with your Work wherever it is used by us. However, failure to so credit shall not constitute a breach of these terms. We reserve the right to remove or unpublish the Work at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the site form, or send US Mail to:
PO BOX 400365
Las Vegas, NV 89140